Luxury Travel News, Reviews and Advice
- Amarvilas is a palatial hotel with an enviable location, moments away from the Taj Mahal. Indeed every room enjoys a view of India's most famous landmark...
- The Oberoi New Delhi is a property which we almost stumbled onto accidentally but ended up loving. The room hardware and public spaces are thoroughly modern and service is as good as any that I have encountered in any city hotel.
- After a fantastic few hours spent enjoying the restaurant quality food and drink at the private First Class Terminal, we were guided through a private border post and had our bags loaded onto our Porsche transfer vehicle.
- The best airport lounge in the world? What Lufthansa offers in Frankfurt is all the convenience of a private jet terminal with markedly superior facilities.
January 6, 2021
December 30, 2020
October 14, 2020
August 13, 2020
November 6, 2021
November 1, 2021
September 17, 2021
August 22, 2021
July 31, 2021
June 29, 2021
June 4, 2021
May 12, 2021
Founder of TheLuxuryTraveller.com
Jarvis has been writing about travel since 2008, when an overland trip from Estonia to Japan completely transformed his outlook on the world. Since 2013 his focus has been firmly on luxury travel. He has flown the majority of the world's First and Business Class cabins and has personally visited and reviewed luxury hotels and resorts in over 25 countries.
The Luxury Traveller is a luxury travel agency affiliated with Classic Travel. Our clients benefit from the best available rates on hotels, in addition to:
- Complimentary breakfast
- $100 USD hotel credit
- Room upgrades
- Early check-in and late check-out
Our clients have access to preferential booking channels including:
- Four Seasons Preferred Partner
- Shangri-La Luxury Circle
- Hyatt Privé
- Marriott STARS/ Luminous
- Peninsula Pen Club
- Belmond Bellini Club
Jumeirah Passport to Luxury