REVIEW – InterContinental MaldivesJuly 31, 2021
REVIEW – Matetsi Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)August 22, 2021
Mandarin Oriental is one of the world’s most exclusive luxury hotel chains and as such discounts tend to be rather hard to come by.
The fact that MO is currently offering an effective 33% discount when booking stays of 3 nights, is absolutely amazing!
The purpose of this promotion is to increase demand for travel to destinations which currently allow easy entry to double vaccinated travellers:
- Mandarin Oriental, Munich
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris
- Mandarin Oriental Ritz, Madrid
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva
- Mandarin Oriental, Milan
- Mandarin Oriental, Prague
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
- Mandarin Oriental, Bodrum
- Mandarin Oriental, Bosphorus, Istanbul
- Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi
There are currently no expiration dates on this promo when it comes to booking.
Stay dates for most participating properties are available through to April and May of 2022, meaning that you could even use this offer to lock in a fully flexible deal for next Easter!
How to Book
The easiest way to find available dates is to visit MandarinOriental.com and search for availability using the code “KONEMN” in the “corp/ promo code” field.
You should then see the offer appear once you click “SEARCH FOR RESULTS”
At this point you could book directly with Mandarin Oriental and add some limited extras on by becoming a member of ‘Fans of M.O.’
The Best Way to Book
A much better idea would be to contact me to arrange the booking for you!
As a Virtuoso affiliate I’m able to offer my readers ALL of the following benefits on bookings at Mandarin Oriental hotels:
- Upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Breakfast for two daily
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit
- A welcome amenity
- Early check-in/late check-out (subject to availability)
You will retain the exact same flexibility and will pay on check out at the hotel, just like a direct booking.
Mandarin Oriental covers the cost of all of these extras for readers of TheLuxuryTraveller.com